Changed Payment Processors
As NCSOFT changed payment processors on January 13, 2021, any stored credit card data was securely transferred to the new processor (Braintree, a division of PayPal®) for a seamless experience which required no changes on your end.
Will I notice any changes with my payments?
If you have made purchases in the past with NCSOFT, you may notice a few minor changes. For instance, the information listed on your billing statement will look a little different from previous purchases made before December 2, 2020. Billing statements may include “NC SOFT BELLEVUE WA” for purchases made from our site. Aside from that, purchasing items from our site will be the same experience as before.
Can I still use my current Credit/Debit Card and Payment Methods?
Yes, any payment methods you’ve used in the past are accepted with our new payment processor. If the payment method you are wanting to use is not saved, you will need to enter your billing information at next checkout.
Can I Remove any Transferred Credit Card Data from my Account?
Yes, in order to remove any saved credit cards, you must be on a purchase page to do it. If you want to remove any saved card, please follow these steps:
- Log into your NC Account
- From the Games options in the upper left, select Blade & Soul or Lineage II
- Click Shop and select NCoin Purchase
- Click on any NCoin amount and click the CREDIT CARD payment method button
- The next screen will list any card you have saved. To remove it, click the Trash Can icon next to the card (If there are no cards listed, you currently have no saved payment methods)
- Click YES to confirm you want to delete this card/Payment Method
Your card/billing information has been removed! If you’d like to make a purchase in the future, you will be required to enter your billing information again.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.