I don't remember my password!
If you've forgotten your password, follow these steps: (A video is available at the bottom of the page)
- Go to the Account Management page.
- Click Cant Log in?
- Enter your NC Account Email Address and select the Security Check box.
- Click CONTINUE.
- You will receive a confirmation link via email.
- Click the link and update your password.
I know my old password, but I don't like it anymore.
If you know your old password, but want to change it (always a good practice if you think someone might have found out your password and you want to make your account secure), follow these steps: (A video is available at the bottom of the page)
- Log into the Account Management page.
- Click the CHANGE link located next to Password in the My Account Security section..
- Enter your current password, and your new password choice twice in the fields provided.
- Your password must be between 8-16 characters, contain letters and at least one number or special character, cannot have more than 2 numbers or letters in a row, and must be different from your display name and email address.
- Your current and new passwords cannot be the same.
- Your password is case sensitive.
- Click OK.
- You will be required to login with your new password to go back to your account profile.
- You should receive an email confirming that the password reset was successful.
I'm not receiving any emails!
If you don't receive an email, it's very possible that you don't have an NC Account (NC Accounts are different from Guild Wars 2 accounts and NCSOFT Master Accounts). The best solution here is to attempt to create an NC Account, and see if your email is already in use.